How It Works
How can we give EXTRA cash back on top of the special offers, sale prices, and voucher codes from major online retailers in the UK?
When you shop online and click the link for shops or retailers from a website, it is likely that they are getting commission for introducing you to the retailer. This does not affect the price you pay for your online shopping as the money will come out of the retailer’s marketing budget.
Online shops spend millions of pounds a year paying commissions, and websites earn millions a year in this referral commission. Instead of keeping this commission CashbackShopper.com.au shares a major chunk of this with you by paying you a cash back reward.
What exactly happens?
- You join free as a member of CashbackShopper.com.au and get $5 welcome bonus.
- Login to our website whenever you want to shop online.
- Shop from your favourite websites including major retailers in our cash back shopping directory.
- Click on the images or links from our site for that particular shop.
- You will be taken to the relevant online shop’s website to do your shopping as usual.
- Your purchase is tracked electronically; the retailer then pays CashbackShopper.com.au.
- We pay you cash back. The amount of cash back is clearly stated in each online retailer’s description.
You don't need to spend money to earn money!
You earn cash back when you do your usual online shopping as well!
Many of our offers including the ones in the fast cash, free stuff and free trials section do not require you to make any purchases. Some websites even pay you to visit them, register with them, take free trials etc., Earning cash back is quick and easy and you can even earn hundreds of pounds without spending anything.
No risks. No obligations. No extra costs. Just extra cash & money back.